* Collage-Making Workshop at Studio by India Art Fair 2020 X DLF Avenue as a part of India Art Fair - Outreach Programme - 'Making Art More Accessible'
• Assistant Professor on Part-Time basis / Visiting Faculty-at the Dept. of Painting, College Of Art, New Delhi, University of Delhi (July 2015 – October 2021).
• Facilitated Weekend online skill-building, training and communication, for persons with disabilities for Sarthak Educational Trust, New Delhi (September to December 2020)
• International Online Faculty Development Programme organised by Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology- Mauritius, Mahatma Gandhi Institute Mauritius, Nalanda Nrityakala Mahavidyalaya- Mumbai, and GAP on "Congregation of Culture and Aesthetics" (Oct. 2020) | FDP on Applications of Research Tools & Techniques organised by Department of Art & Design (SAP), Sharda University (June 2021).
• Interaction Session (Online) with the student of Lifestyle Accessory Design - UG Semester 3 from UID - UnitedWorld Institute of Design, Karnavati University, Ahmedabad. (Sept. 2020).
•Conducted art workshop for the students from the University of Delhi at S.P.M. College for Women, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi Workshop in collaboration with New Delhi based NGO the Centre for Advocacy and Research. (August 2018)
• Researcher, Project: Aadi Anant: Creative Continuum & Unsung Masters (SKU: 9788194057307)- published by the Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India. (2017- 18). New Delhi, Delhi, India. Pdf 🔗
• Conducted art workshop for the children (age 15-19) from J.J. colonies of New Sanjay Camp and Chitra Vihar, New Delhi in collaboration with New Delhi based NGO The Centre for Advocacy and Research (June 2017)
• Conducted teachers training workshop (For Delhi Public School art teachers- Northern India) at Delhi Public School, Ghaziabad (May 2017)
• Visiting Faculty (Foundation Dept.) World School of Design, Sonipat – Rai, Haryana (Jan 2017)
• Conducted two days art workshop for the students from the University of Delhi at Janki Devi Memorial College on the theme of women empowerment and gender equality. Workshop in collaboration with New Delhi based NGO The Centre for Advocacy and Research under the program ‘school of life.' (March 2017)
• Collaborative Art Project with Diploma Programme (DP / IB) students at Pathways School, Gurugram (Dec 2016)
• Associate Researcher, Project: “Yoga Chakra Tradition & Modernity – a multi-media creative encounter” ISBN: 978-81-931657-0-6 as a part of “Yog Parv” a multi-dimensional festival presented by Sangeet Natak Akademi (India’s National Academy of Music, Dance & Drama) celebrating International Yoga day. Pdf 🔗
• Researcher; Project: “Forms of Devotion” (Museum of Sacred Art, Brussels - Delhi Chapter); 2014 - 2015. (ASIN : B01K0SPCWM) Pdf 🔗
• Visual Art Specialist (PYP) at Pathways School, Noida (2015)