* 🔗 Collage-Making Workshop at Studio by India Art Fair 2020 X DLF Avenue 🔗 as a part of India Art Fair - Outreach Programme - 'Making Art More Accessible'
• Assistant Professor (Visiting) at the Dept. of Painting, College Of Art, New Delhi, University of Delhi (July 2015 – October 2021).
• Facilitated workshop for teenagers at the Kiran Nadar Museum of Art, Saket (September 2023) as a part of KNMATEENS on PHOTOMONTAGE.
Insta Link : https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw2rZxmPe6D/
• Assistant Professor at ARMY Institute of Education (Part-time) Apr 2023 onwards. Greater Noida- Teaching Visual Arts to the students pursuing B.Ed Programme (Bachelor of Education Prog.) Affiliation: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
• Artist-Educator for Artreach India X Srishti Manipal Institute's Pilot project in partnership with Dr Ambedkar Schools for Specialised Education ~ Role: Designing modules and leading specific portions of the course; Developing a comprehensive plan for the subject: ‘Arts Practice’. Aug 2023 onwards | New Delhi, India.
• Art-Reach X Kiran Nadar Museum of Art ~ Teaching Fellowship 2022 - 2023 < LINK 🔗>
• Assistant Professor on a Part-Time basis / Visiting Faculty at Sharda School of Design, Architecture & Planning, Sharda University, Greater Noida (December 2021 to July 2022 ) classes taught: Art History to the students pursuing B. Arch Final Year (Bachelor of Architecture - 5 years UG course), Foundation B. Des (Bachelors In Design) M. Des (Master of Design), BVA Applied Art.
• Facilitated Weekend online skill-building, training and communication, for persons with disabilities for Sarthak Educational Trust, New Delhi (September to December 2020)
• International Online Faculty Development Programme organised by Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology- Mauritius, Mahatma Gandhi Institute Mauritius, Nalanda Nrityakala Mahavidyalaya- Mumbai, and GAP on "Congregation of Culture and Aesthetics" (Oct. 2020) | FDP on Applications of Research Tools & Techniques organised by Department of Art & Design (SAP), Sharda University (June 2021).
• Interaction Session (Online) with the student of Lifestyle Accessory Design - UG Semester 3 from UID - UnitedWorld Institute of Design, Karnavati University, Ahmedabad. (Sept. 2020).
•Conducted art workshop for the students from the University of Delhi at S.P.M. College for Women, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi Workshop in collaboration with New Delhi based NGO the Centre for Advocacy and Research. (August 2018)
• Researcher, Project: Aadi Anant: Creative Continuum & Unsung Masters (SKU: 9788194057307)- published by the Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India. (2017- 18). New Delhi, Delhi, India. Pdf 🔗
• Conducted art workshop for the children (age 15-19) from J.J. colonies of New Sanjay Camp and Chitra Vihar, New Delhi in collaboration with New Delhi based NGO The Centre for Advocacy and Research (June 2017)
• Conducted teachers training workshop (For Delhi Public School art teachers- Northern India) at Delhi Public School, Ghaziabad (May 2017)
• Visiting Faculty (Foundation Dept.) World School of Design, Sonipat – Rai, Haryana (Jan 2017)
• Conducted two days art workshop for the students from the University of Delhi at Janki Devi Memorial College on the theme of women empowerment and gender equality. Workshop in collaboration with New Delhi based NGO The Centre for Advocacy and Research under the program ‘school of life.' (March 2017)
• Collaborative Art Project with Diploma Programme (DP / IB) students at Pathways School, Gurugram (Dec 2016)
• Associate Researcher, Project: “Yoga Chakra Tradition & Modernity – a multi-media creative encounter” ISBN: 978-81-931657-0-6 as a part of “Yog Parv” a multi-dimensional festival presented by Sangeet Natak Akademi (India’s National Academy of Music, Dance & Drama) celebrating International Yoga day. Pdf 🔗
• Researcher; Project: “Forms of Devotion” (Museum of Sacred Art, Brussels - Delhi Chapter); 2014 - 2015. (ASIN : B01K0SPCWM) Pdf 🔗
• Visual Art Specialist (PYP) at Pathways School, Noida (2015)